1. Deadpool - X-Men Origins: Wolverine featured a terribly done Deadpool that should’ve never existed. In that movie Deadpool did not look like Deadpool, Deadpool did not have the same powers as Deadpool, Deadpool was not Deadpool essentially. Deadpool is definitely a character that deserves a movie reboot.
Recently some test footage was released featuring a computer-generated Deadpool that…
- 7 hours ago
I’m going off to college very soon and I’ve been looking at purchasing a tablet. Something that will be lighter than my laptop and much easier to transport from class to class. I plan to use the laptop in the dorm for personal stuff (gaming, working on my comic, browsing the web, and perhaps typing papers) and to use the tablet for school work. I’ve narrowed my search down to 3 different tablets, but I’m not sure which I should choose. I’m hoping somebody can enlighten me as to which would be the best choice and why.
- Apple iPad - This makes this list, because my high school recently swapped to using iPads so I’ve had a year’s experience with the iPad. The problem is that only one window can be viewed at a time. Of course iOS7 does make multitasking much easier than previously before, multitasking on an iPad is still tough. However this is the tablet that my family and peers recommend.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - What really caught my eye about this tablet is the ability the draw windows and launch apps quickly and easily. This tablet seems like it makes multitasking super easy and seems like doing research papers would be much easier on the Note than on the iPad. Of course I’m not a huge fan of the leather on the back of the Note, but other than that I feel like this tablet would be a much better choice than the iPad.
- Nokia Lumia 2520 - The inclusion of this tablet is what really makes my decision hard! I’m a huge fan of Windows and am very knowledgeable of the OS already so that really gives the Lumia an edge of the Note. Also, an 80% charge in just one hour! That’s unbelievable! There are however two problems with this tablet. The first being that pens are not supported. That second problem is a maybe, because I haven’t been able to confirm this, but my dad thinks that you have to get a phone contract with the Lumia. This might apply for the Lumias he sells at work since he works at an AT&T store. If you do need a phone contract, then the Lumia can cross itself off this list.
So my main reason for posting this is to get opinions from you guys! Which tablet should I purchase for college?
Why is Diablo III such a successful game even today, 3 years after its initial release? Because of the great replayability that Diablo III offers.
Diablo III has six different character classes to choose from. There is the Barbarian, the Monk, the Witch Doctor, the Wizard, and my favorite the Demon Hunter. Recently this year the Crusader was also added to the roster. Each of these characters…
- 1 week ago
There has been a lot of speculation over what Claptrap’s Action Skill will be in the upcoming Borderlands game, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. Many believe he will be the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap, some believe that he will cloak, others believe that he will run around with explosive grenades. What do I think? I think that Gearbox and 2K Australia have already secretly revealed…
A rubberband just flew across my room and hit me in the leg.
I’m home alone.
GHOSTS!!! I SAY GHOSTS!!!
This post is about Big Brother and contains spoilers. Don’t read this if you haven’t seen the episode that aired on Thursday, 7/10/14.
Joey Van Pelt
There’s the end to another week that went the way I had hoped for! In week 1 they got rid of annoying Joey, which opened up a new spot in Team America and now this week Pao Pao is gone! I’m really curious though about why Julie needed…
Click the image this Friday, July 11th to see the full page.
I am the author of a webcomic called, “The Sanctuary”, which updates weekly on Fridays at noon (Chicago). This is a sneak peek at this week’s page. The text and some of the panels have been hidden in this sneak peek, but if you check the webcomic this Friday, July 11th, you will be able to see Page 24 in its entirety! Until then you…
Drove up to the movie theater today with some friends to see How to Train Your Dragon 2. It has been awhile since I saw the first movie and there was so much that I had forgotten.
- Hiccup lost his leg and had to get a peg leg.
- Toothless has a messed-up tail.
- Toothless cannot fly on his own.
- Hiccup’s dad is really had to converse with.
- Toothless has retractable teeth.
“This movie has these neat…
- 3 weeks ago
Once upon a time I used WordPress, but this was in 2009-2011 back when WordPress was completely different. Wordpress is much sleeker and more confusing now.
This blog is a child-blog for my Tumblr Blog. Tumblr just isn’t great for long, lengthy posts so I decided to rejoin WordPress to more easily write my lengthy posts. Oh and I just figured out how to put captions on photos. For some reason…
Hit level 20. Got some Vanishing Potions. Got some legendaries. And got a few gems. Also, got a real build now!
- Techniques - Dashing Strike w/ Way of the Falling Star
- Focus - Seven-Sided Strike
- Primary - Way of the Hundred Fists
- Secondary - Wave of Light w/ Wall of Light
- Focus - Cyclone Strike
- Mantras - Mantra of Evasion
- Passive I - Exalted Soul
- Passive II - Seize the Initiative
Heh, those monsters are gonna think that they have an easy target!